If you have an injury and are not certain what you should do about it, you can schedule a complimentary injury screening. An injury screening is an opportunity for you to be seen by a licensed Physical Therapist regarding a musculoskeletal injury or ailment.
If you ignore the injury or pain for too long, certain tissue changes may occur. The result? An injury that may have only taken a few days to mend may take significantly longer to heal.
A screening takes 15-20 minutes.
The exam will be done by a licensed Physical Therapist and will consist of:
- A hands-on, musculoskeletal assessment including:
- Specific strength, movement, flexibility and joint stability testing
- Complete explanation of findings
- Instruction for exercises and self-care activities
- Recommended treatment options and course of care
- Injury prevention advice
- Physician referral / recommendation, if needed
Complimentary screenings are by appointment only and we will make every effort to schedule them within 48-72 hours of your initial call.